Saturday, April 30, 2016

Peer Review 14 for Jack Auslen

Below is my peer review for Jake Auslen. It was helpful to see what someone else decided to talk about for their final project.

1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed
  • Jake Auslen (section 8)
  • Production Post 1 of his introduction
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed 
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed
  • I am commenting on Jake’s rough cut of his introduction. This means I am making content suggestions and making sure his information meets the criteria for project 4.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)
  • I helped Jake by telling him that he needs to create more credibility for himself by introducing himself more. I gave him some ideas on how to do so. I also told him to include a better and more defined thesis statement.
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • The Student’s Guide stresses how important a thesis statement is which is what I told Jake to revise in his video.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from
  • I admired how he already started videoing and shared the clip rather than a script of what he was going to say. He is very on top of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment