Saturday, April 2, 2016

Peer Review 10a for Jack Auslen

Below is my peer review of Jack Auslen’s content outline from section 8. This post helped me see someone else’s outline and compare it to my own, helping me make sure I am on the right track for project 3.

1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed 
  • Content Outline
  • Jack Auslen, Section 8 (my section)
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed 
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed 
  • I decided to make outlining suggestions. The outline is an organization of the different sections included in project three. It also describes the evidence and that will be used in each section and why it is important. The peer review activity is basically making sure the outline is detailed, specific, and includes the rhetorical situations.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) 
  • I helped Jack by telling him to include a thesis in his introduction. I also told him to make the entire thing more personal by sharing why he is passionate about this argument. I also told him to include more concrete evidence and specific statistics (logos).
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • Student’s Guide says a strong thesis is necessary, which I told Jack to include. I also told him to use more specific quotes and sources in his outline, which is also stated in Student’s Guide.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from
  • I thought Jack did a great job organizing his outline and being specific about what he was trying to say in each section.

No comments:

Post a Comment