Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13a for Nicolas Herard

Below is my first peer review for local revision week. I really enjoyed viewing other projects and seeing how much they have changed and improved!


1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed 
  • Nicolas Herard (section 8)
  • The Truth About Outsourcing
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed 
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed  
  • I decided to comment on the form of his project. Nicolas chose a QRG for project 3, therefor the form is very important and sometimes difficult to remember all of the conventions.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)
  • I gave him advice about his white space and told him to fix page 8. I also told him make sure his citations are directly under his images and to bold important words to make his QRG more eye pleasing and easy to read.
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • The Student’s Guide emphasizes how important the form of your project is, which is what I helped Nicolas with.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from

  • I really liked how he included a picture of the definition of the word outsource. I also liked the images, charts, and quotes he used.

No comments:

Post a Comment