Saturday, April 2, 2016

Peer Review 10b for Jason Boley

Below is my peer review of Jason Boley’s content outline from section 2. This blog was another chance for me to review someone else’s project ideas and compare it to my own.

1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed 
  • Content Outline
  • Jason Boley (section 2)
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed 
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed 
  • Again, I peer reviewed Jasons content outline. The outline is an organization of the different sections included in project three. It also describes the evidence and that will be used in each section and why it is important. The peer review activity is basically making sure the outline is detailed, specific, and includes the rhetorical situations.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) 
  • I helped Jason by telling him to be more specific with his evidence. He knows what he wants to say, but he didn’t include specific quotes, statistics, or sources in his outline. I also told him to establish credibility and use logical appeal with his audience.
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • I told him to be specific with his thesis, like it says in Student’s Guide. I also told him to be more specific with his quotes and sources like it says to in Student’s Guide.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from
  • I admired that he knows exactly what he wants to say in the introduction, body sections, and conclusion. I also like how he makes the introduction personal and relatable to captivate and interest his audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment