Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision Process

This blog post is a reflection of how this past week has gone. The week was stressful but in the end, I accomplished the majority of my project.


1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • The success of this week was finishing my script. I also recorded it and added video and images! I accomplished a lot.
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • The challenge of this week was creating my video essay. It took me awhile to figure out how iMovie works and then finding video and images to go along with my 10 minutes of audio. It took me a very very long time and it is still not perfect.
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  • I still have a lot to do next week. It will be very stressful because I am a perfectionist and I want my video to look perfect.
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • I am a little nervous about this project. I have all of my facts to back up my argument, I just don’t know if I create enough credibility for myself and appeal to the emotions of my readers. I may have to change some parts which means I have to re-record and re-do my video and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment