Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13b for Payton Leahy

Below is my second peer review for this week. Everyone’s projects are looking really good! I really enjoyed watching other video essays and seeing what I enjoyed while watching them so I can use it on my video essay.


1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed 
  • Payton Leahy (section 6)
  • Why Sony Needs to Free Kesha
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed 
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed  
  • I peer reviewed Payton’s form. This means I made sure her video essay included all of the conventions of its genre.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) 
  • I gave her advice about her transitions. I told her that she needs to finish her statements before she moves onto the next video clip because sometimes she would cut herself off. I also told her to keep the text on the screen longer to give her viewers more time to read it.
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • The Student’s Guide emphasizes the importance of form and using the conventions of your genre which is what I helped Payton with.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from

  • I really admired her passion towards her argument and how she used video to support her statements and claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment