Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision Process

This blog is a reflection of how my local revision process went. I talk about my successes and challenges of the week. I am happy that my video essay is almost complete and project 3 is almost done!

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • So far this week has been very successful. I finished editing my entire project. All I have left to do is edit my video and add images.
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • I feel like my project is a little too long, but it was challenging for me to cut things out. Everything I have in beneficial to the project and my argument so I decided to keep my video essay long and keep all of my facts and information.
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  • This is the last week for project 3 so next week will be the start of project 4 which will also be stressful because we only have two weeks to finish it.
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • I am pretty confident about my project right now. My essay is very good, now it is just editing my video and presenting my essay in an enjoying and intriguing matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment