Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

Below is the rough cut of my final project. I would love to receive peer reviews and comments on it!

The Rough Cut of my project can be found here.


1. Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
  • I would like my viewers to know that this is the script to my podcast, that is why it is less formal and is structured as an interview.
2. Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
  • I am worried that I do not go into enough detail for some of the subjects. I tried to elaborate and give specific details but I am not sure if I did that enough.
3. Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
  • I think structuring this project as an interview was very smart, especially because I am making a podcast. Instead of just talking about myself the entire time, I will have someone else speaking as well, asking me questions to make it more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Your script looks really good so far. I am not sure if you have started recording yet, but I thought I would try to help with a form recommendation. I did a podcast for my first project and I used "GarageBand". I'm not sure if it's available for other systems, but if you have a Mac, I definitely recommend it.

    It was pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. There are also a lot of free sound effects and background music that you can use, which will help stick to the conventions of a podcast.

    I thought that doing your final project like an interview was really creative! Good luck with the rest of your project and finals!

    ReplyDelete