Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

Below is the link to my fine cut of project 3. My genre is a video essay. I am happy to finally be done with this project and am very proud of how my video turned out.



1. Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
  • This is pretty much my final draft for project three! So hopefully there is not too much to criticize about it.
2. Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
  • My biggest issue is that my video is very long. I do not want to repeat myself in my video and bore my viewers. I am also nervous that some of my images are on the screen for too long.
3. Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
  • I am very proud of my project. I worked really hard on it and personally think it is really good, especially all of my images and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment