Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Reflection on Production

Here is a reflection about how the production process went! This past week has gone very successfully and I and proud of myself for sticking to my production schedule and actually working ahead.


1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • This week was very successful. I stuck to my production schedule and have almost finished writing the raw material for project 3. I am very proud of what I have accomplished so far and am surprised that I am actually working ahead and not leaving all of the work until the day before it is due.
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • The challenge of this week was writing my script for my video essay. I knew what I wanted to say, but I had trouble putting it into words and explaining with clarity. I also had trouble figuring out how to use iMovie. It took me awhile to learn how to put YouTube videos on to iMovie.
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  • I think next week will be challenging. I am leaving on Thursday to go out of town, and I will be gone all weekend. Therefor, I have to finish all of next week’s blogs by Wednesday night. That is why I am trying to work ahead now. The only thing I am worried about is finishing my rough draft in time and being able to peer review next week because I don’t think my classmates will have posted their rough drafts by Wednesday.
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • Overall, I am feeling great about this project. I am very passionate about the subject and feel like I have made a great argument. However, I am nervous about how my final video will turn out. Combining images and video to make it interesting for my audience is going to be challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment