Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

Below is the rough draft to my project 3 video essay! I still have a lot to do but at least I have the basics of it. 

Rough Cut: Here is a link to my rough draft of project 3.

Explain, with some specificity, your thoughts and feelings about the following:

1. Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
  • I would like my viewers to know that this is a VERY rough draft. I am still adding video and images, so if some images are there for a long time, that is why.
2. Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
  • I know my video essay is very choppy and rough. I plan on re-recording to make it shorter and more smooth. I also need to add more video, images, and sound effects.
3. Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
  • My strength is my use of logos. I appeal to my readers logically by giving facts and statistics to support my argument.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Your video essay looks really good so far. Like you said, I think that adding more pictures will improve your project. There were also a few awkward pauses and fluctuations with volume. But you already mentioned re-recording in your blog, so that should take care of it. Other than that, your project looks great! Your variety of sources and video clips really adds to your credibility!

    ReplyDelete