Saturday, April 9, 2016

Peer Review 11b for Diego Alcantara

This is my second peer review for production week. The peer reviews for this week helped me see other arguments and how my classmates are making the raw material for their projects.


1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed 
  • Diego Alcantara (Section 6)
  • Production Report 11a
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed 
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed 
  • I peer reviewed Diego’s production report of his introduction section. The outline is an organization of the different sections included in the project. Diego made raw material for his introduction so that is what I reviewed and commented on.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) 
  • I helped Diego by telling him to add a thesis. He did a great job at describing the setting and details of the San Bernardino shooting. However, he did not include what his argument or the controversy was.
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • The Student’s Guide states that the introduction paragraph needs a good thesis statement, which is what I told Diego to include.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from
  • I really admired how he included the sound effects he wanted to use for his podcast in his production report. It really helped me picture what it would sound like.

No comments:

Post a Comment