Saturday, April 30, 2016

Production Report 14b

Below is my second production report for the final project. I took the outline for the closing section and made it into raw material.
Outline Item:

A closing section 
  • Wrap up the interview and thank me.
Adaptation of Outline Item:

Thomas: And that concludes our interview today with Emily Sutton. Thank you for listening and thank you to Emily for sharing her struggles and successes throughout the year. It seemed like she overcame a lot of challenges, but learned a lot in the process, which is what college is all about! It has been a pleasure.

Emily: Thank you for having me!

Questions:

1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
  • Since my genre is podcast and I am recording at the end after I make the script for each section, I am sharing my raw material in the form of a script. This is what I am going to be saying in my podcast.
2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
  • The production of this material was not that bad. I had to look up how to close an interview because I was unfamiliar with the proper way to do so. Other than that the opening an closing sections were easy to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment