Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Peer Review 12a for Alec Eulano

This blog is my first peer review for this past week. I really enjoyed viewer my other classmates’ rough drafts and seeing how they used the different conventions of their genres. It definitely is helping me with my own project.
1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed 
  • Title: An Unpopular Opinion Protecting Unpopular Opinions
  • Author: Alec Eulano (section 8)
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed 
  • I decided to peer review Alec’s form. This means I am making sure he used the conventions of his genre (QRG) and give him any corrections about whether or not he used them correctly.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) 
  • I helped give him ideas about how to better improve his form. I told him to add more quotes and side bars, add more images, make his QRG longer, and add links and bolded words.
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • The Student’s Guide emphasizes how important sources are. I told Alec to use more links which means more sources.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from
  • I really admired his content and how he supported his argument. I also liked his title and how he credited himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment