Saturday, April 30, 2016

Production Report 14a

Below is my raw material for the opening section of my final project. I took the information from my outline and created it into an actual script.

Outline Item:
An opening section 
  • Interviewee introduces me, states my background, giving me credibility, and gives insight of what the interview with me is about

Adaptation of Outline Item:

Thomas: Hey Wildcats! This is Thomas Gasbeck speaking. Today we have a special interview with Emily Sutton, a freshman here at the University of Arizona. Emily just completed her first year as a freshman, majoring in dance and communications. In this interview we will get to hear her speak about her experiences this year and what she learned about herself as a student, especially from Bottai’s vigorous English 109 honors class.

Questions:

1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
  • For this project, I am making a podcast. However, before I even begin recording, I am going to write out a complete script first. That was I can make any changes necessary without having to re-record overtime.
2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
  • The production of this raw material was not bad at all. The introduction was the fun part. It is going to be challenging answering the questions about myself and only stick to a few topics when I have so much I want to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment