Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

This is where you can find my rough draft of project one. It took a long time and a lot of hard work, but I hope you enjoy!

Gallot, Jean. "Stress." 2/8/13 via Flickr. Attribution 2.0 Generic 


For project one, I used the Quick Reference Guide as my genre. At first, I completed the project on a website that would not let people comment on it. However, I switched all of my information to Google Docs, but it might not be in the correct format. I will put the first link to my project as the Google Docs link where I would love to receive comments and feedback. The second link is my project in a correct Quick Reference Guide format. Please let me know what you think and what I need to fix to make it better. Thank you!

Google Docs link here.

Correct format of project here.


3 comments:

  1. Hi love! Here is my rubric for your 1st draft! Great job!

    (highlight the link and left click. Choose the "go to" option)

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nf-2ENFL1OgLFdMY1BUcKFYCMLTf1ejNk_T46xiyUgs/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love! Here is my rubric for your 1st draft! Great job!

    (highlight the link and left click. Choose the "go to" option)

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nf-2ENFL1OgLFdMY1BUcKFYCMLTf1ejNk_T46xiyUgs/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am from the 9:30 class and did a review for your QRG! Wonderful job!

    Here is the link:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgJDFZPtuAVPXiLLsdE6DtTY2OD-OVJYdxqiiNeHxeA/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete