Saturday, March 5, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

This blog post is about my experience during the pre-production stage for project 2. It is nice to reflect back on my feelings during the past week and it made me realize that I am very prepared for production week.

MithrandirMage. “Thought Bubble.” 6/21/12 via Wikimedia Commons. Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported.



1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • This past week was very successful. I finished all of my interviews, completed my outline for project 2, and figured out my production schedule. I feel less stressed and more confident about starting the production process.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • One of the biggest challenges was creating my outline. I had a hard time choosing which genres would be the best to include in my project. I want to focus on choreography but I know I have to include other writing genres, even though I am not as familiar with them. 

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  • Because I made an outline of my project and a production schedule, next week will be less stressful. If I follow my schedule and complete things by the days I said I would, next week will go very smoothly.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • I am feeling very confident about it. I know exactly what I want to include in my project and where it will go. The only thing I am nervous about is using GarageBand. I have never used it before so it might take some time to figure out. I am also nervous about making a podcast. Again, this is new to me and it will take some time for me to figure out its conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment