Sunday, March 13, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

This blog post is to share my rough draft of project 2. I chose to write a standard college essay for this project. Just to let my viewers know, this is a very rough copy of my project. However, all of my information is there, including three genre examples in my field, examples of those genres, and a rhetorical analysis for each. Please feel free to comment and give me any advice on how to revise my essay. Any feedback helps!


You can find my rough draft here.


What are you anticipating the post-production process to be like, based on what you accomplished during the production phase?


  • There is still a lot that needs to be done in my post-production process. I need to do some global revising and make sure all of my information flows and makes sense. Then, I need to make local revisions and check all of my grammar throughout my essay. However, I am happy that I have my essay written and feel like I am on the right track for project 2!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy!

    If you have any questions about my review, please contact me ASAP. I'm more than willing to help provide some ideas even though dance is way out of my element.

    http://creative109.blogspot.com/2016/03/peer-review-for-emily-sect-8.html

    ReplyDelete