Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production

Below is a reflection and the successes and failures of post-production week. While this week had its ups and downs, I am happy the project is complete. 


1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • Post-production was very successful. I was able to revise my essay (it needed a lot of revising) and view other classmate’s projects. I completely changed my introduction and conclusion paragraphs to make them more clear and help direct my readers to what my essay is about.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • This week was very stressful because I had a lot going on. I knew my essay was already written so it was difficult to get myself to keep on re-reading it and making changes. At one point I got so frustrated that I started re-writing the entire essay.
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  • Well, after submitting my project I will feel very relieved. However, next week is the start of a new project so therefor I will still be stressed, just about project number 3.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • I am feeling okay. I know the form is good because it is a standard college essay. However, I am not feeling as confident about the content of the essay as I was about project 1. I am still proud of all of my work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment