Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Peer Review for Alex Vergara

Last blog post for ENGL 109H!! This is a very bittersweet moment but I am happy to be done with the blogs. Below is my peer review for Alex Vergara.

1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed 
  • Alex Vergara
  • Open Post to Peer Reviewers
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed 
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed 
  • I commented on Alex’s form. This means I made sure she used all of the conventions of the video essay correctly.
4. An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) 
  • I told her she needs to add more video at the end because she made a video essay and there was just a black background while she spoke at the end. I also told her to fix the volume because some parts were louder or quieter.
5. An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback 
  • The Student’s Guide stresses the importance of form. Good form and using the conventions of specific genres can be really effective. This is what I helped Alex with.
6. One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from

  • I loved how she was very honest about her procrastination and used live video to show it!

No comments:

Post a Comment